Saturday 3 March 2012

New icon for bookmarking!

I have added an OnlyWire icon on the side to the right, and at the bottom left corner of this blog. It will make adding this site on your favourite social bookmarking sites much easier, and you get a broader range of selection to boot!

Let me know if it gets annoying though, 'cause the list that pops up when you hover your cursor over it is pretty big, and it won't minimise itself until you click the "X" button at the top right of the small pop-up.
I'll remove it if it causes you more trouble than help.

But I still hope it helps somewhat.

P.S. If you like a particular post or page, please click on the title of the post or page so you actually bookmark that particular webpage, instead of actually bookmarking the entire blog as one site.

P.P.S. If you do find any of the content I have on this blog useful, it would mean a lot to me if you could "Like" it on Facebook, Tweet it, add it to your tumblr, or any other social networking site you might use.

'Appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment